Previously people had to go through tough diet plans and physical exercises to remove those extra pounds but now with Sauna Suit, it’s made easier to quicken the process.
How to choose the best sauna suits for men? Keep reading the article to find the answer.
Are Sauna Suits Effective To Use?
Sauna Suits are effective to use as they entail a lot of benefits. The first and foremost function of a Sauna Suit is to maintain your body temperature and perspiration level.
As they’re made of rubberized material, people tend to sweat profusely during their workout session and as a result, shed weight more quickly.
Moreover, it quickens your pulse rate making your blood vessels more flexible because of which the blood flows to all parts of the body and helps you grow muscle. This helps you burn more calories even at rest.
Wearing a Sauna Suit also speeds up your metabolism. The already stored fats break down and assist in burning more calories.
In addition to that, the excessive sweating which happens when you’re wearing a Sauna Suit also helps in eliminating toxins from your body, leaving your skin radiant, fresh and glowing, like never before.
What Does A Sauna Suit Do For You?
Sauna Suits tend to serve you a lot of services. Down below we are going to mention a few traits that Sauna Suits entail.
The basic function of a Sauna Suit is to help you lose weight. Sauna Suits are waterproof tracksuits that are made of PVC or synthetic nylon cloth that you wear during your workout session.
The rubberized material of the suit helps in building up your body temperature and making you sweat profusely, which as a result proves helpful in making you lose weight.
Wearing a Sauna Suit during your workout session is ideal as it escalates your pulse rate, which results in excessive sweating. This makes you lose weight more quickly, helping you achieve your ideal weight.
For Training And Exercise
Wearing a Sauna Suit to your training or exercise session is highly recommended as it increases your endurance level up to 67%, and thus bringing a positive impact on your overall performance.
However, it is recommended that you use your Sauna Suit with certain cautions so that it may not bring you any harm.
Like we discussed above, regular use of a Sauna Suit for your physical exercise session tends to escalate your metabolism level, which consequently breaks down the stored fats in your body, letting you burn more calories than you would normally do without wearing a Sauna Suit.
Decreases Any Possible Injury
One thing that’s bound to happen when you just start working out after taking a long break is the chance of tension in your muscles.
One of the other usages of the Sauna Suit is that it eases the tension in your muscles after the workout and helps you recover faster, hence slimming down the chances of any potential injury.
Keeps Your Body Warm
What’s more ideal than wearing a Sauna Suit in cold weather. The body temperature tends to elevate during physical exercise. A Sauna Suit makes sure to keep your body temperature high and provides relief and shelter from the cold weather by keeping your body warm.
What to Consider when Choosing the Best Sauna Suit for Men?
If the above-mentioned traits of Sauna Suit have enticed you enough to buy one for yourself, you should keep the following points in mind before buying.
There are two types of Sauna Suit:
- Vest/ Shorts with pants
- Long-sleeved sweatshirts and sweatpants
Though both bear the same function there’s still a slight difference. Vest Sauna Suits are breathable to some extent because they’re sleeveless. Whereas Long-sleeved sweatshirts do not provide much breathability.
Moreover, Vest Sauna Suit is deemed to be the ideal slimming wear, providing a firm posture. On the flip side, Long sleeved sweatshirts provide you with more warmth against the brutal cold of the winter.
If you’re looking for a full-sleeved Sauna Suit, getting your hands on sleeves and pants with elasticized ends is considered to be the best match because not only the fit to different size of people.
But they also make sure to trap the heat more effectively to help you sweat abundantly and make your weight loss journey easier.
When it comes to the material of Sauna Suits, there seem to be three main materials that they’re being made of and each has a positive and negative aspect to it.
If you came across the three of them placed together in front of you, you might not be able to differentiate between them as they look similar at the first glance but there is a major difference between the three of them.
Although the PVC material is deemed best for a Sauna Suit as it looks stylish with its plastic wrap look, it is often of low quality and thus has a smaller shelf life.
On the other hand, Nylon is comparatively more sustainable and durable than PVC but its major drawback is that it encourages the prevalence of bacterias that are detrimental to health.
And last but not the least, Neoprene seems to be the best stuff, so if you are planning to buy yourself a Sauna Suit, getting Neoprene stuff Suit would be great as it offers super flexibility thus helping you move freely and comfortably throughout your workout session.
If you’re on the lookout for finding the best and durable Sauna Suit, get your hands on one that provides maximum flexibility and stretch.
As like we discussed earlier, Neoprene seems to provide you with the maximum flexibility as it is made of flexible material that helps you move freely.
The reason why it is important to get a flexible Sauna Suit is to make sure you exercise comfortably and easily. If your Sauna Suit doesn’t offer you the stretch you need, then it might irritate you and have a smaller shelf life.
Make sure the Sauna Suit you buy has various safety ventilation zones all over the suit. Sauna Suits with no ventilation zones tend to trap your body heat with no release, which may result in bringing harm to you.
Sauna Suits that offer breathability allows you to build up your body temperature and at the same time cools down your body to the extent that you lose weight and also don’t get yourself harmed.
As the basic function of a Sauna Suit is to let you sweat profusely to help you lose weight, finding a Sauna Suit that performs this function well is a must-have.
This way you’d be able to execute your exercises well without feeling uncomfortable. If your Sauna Suit doesn’t provide you with the sweat absorption trait, you’d feel uncomfortable and sweaty throughout your workout session.
If you want to own a high-quality Sauna Suit it’d cost you a lot and vice versa.
The expensive Sauna Suit would normally cost you around $35-65.
If you want to go for a mediocre quality brand, then it’d most likely cost you around $15-$20.
And if you want to get even a more Budget-friendly and rather cheap Sauna Suit then you could do better with a range of $5-$10.
It is crystal clear that the expensive Sauna Suit is most likely going to give you the best of experiences in terms of quality, durability and comfort, that any other mediocre or cheap Sauna Suit won’t be able to give you.
Best Sauna Suit for Men Review
1. RDX Sauna Suit for Gym Workout
(unisex sweat suit for weight loss)
For anyone who is looking for a stylish looking Sauna Suit that does not just help you sweat abundantly but also provides ultimate comfort during a workout, this RDX Sauna Suit is the best option. Its sturdy, stylish and machine washable characteristic makes it ideal for the workout fanatics out there.
- What you benefit from it:
It’s one of the favourite Sauna Suit among people for the following reasons
- It’s very durable and sturdy
The high-quality Nylon material is untreatable. You can machine wash it and use it regularly without having to worry about it being ripped off.
- It comes with elasticized cuffs and pants
The elastic design in the jacket’s cuff and pants makes it harder for the heat to escape. This, as a result, helps in building escalating your body temperature and perspiration level so that you may lose maximum water weight in a less amount of time.
- It does look very stylish and cool
The drawstring hoodie and zipper adds extra charm to this Sauna Suit, not to mention the other benefits it offers. Moreover, it super lightweight and easy to carry, making it convenient for you to push yourself during the workout, helping you feel confident and comfortable.
- What Other Users Say:
“The suit fits me just well. The material is of top quality and offers incredible services. I hope it will last longer than my last Suit”
“I’ve been using it in my training session for the last two years and am satisfied with its quality and performance. Buy it and you won’t feel disappointed at all”
2. Heavy Duty ARD Sweat Suit Sauna Exercise Gym Suit
(ideal for those who want to lose weight quickly)
- Heavy Duty Sweat Suit, Nylon and PVC coated fabric.
- Durable and high quality sweat suit, Rubberized inner lining.
- Elasticized cuffs for optimum result.
- Designed to provide maximum durability and performance.
- Anti rip off and tear resistant. Excellent for your gym training and loose weight as it works so quick to get the result you want.
When it comes to finding the best Sauna Suit that you can rely on in terms of quality and performance, this Heavy Duty ARD Sweat Suit Sauna Exercise Gym Suit tops the list as its rubberized inner lining provides you with the maximum flexibility, helping you move freely and comfortably throughout your workout session.
- What you benefit from it:
You’re going to love these Heavy Duty ARD Sweat Suit Sauna Exercise Gym Suit for the following reasons
- It helps you reach your ideal weight quickly
Its anti-rip and tear-resistant traits help you in building up heat and sweat and thus ends up letting you burn those undesired calories in a very short span of time.
- Ideal for wearing in cold weather
Its rubberized inner lining not just provides you with the ultimate comfort in terms of flexibility but also keeps you warm in cold weather, which is another plus.
- It fits you just perfectly
The velcro straps on the zipper on your ankles and wrists keep it wrapped up around your body to retain the inside and make you drenched in sweat in order to enable faster weight loss.
- What Other Users Say:
“Because of some medical condition it’s harder for me to sweat easily but this Heavy Duty ARD Sweat Suit Sauna Exercise Gym Suit does it perfectly.”
“I use this Sauna Suit during my cardio and strength training workout and let me confess that this is the best Sauna suit I’ve purchased so far. It works better than all my previous Sauna Suits.”
3. RDX Sauna Suit
(body shaper for men and women )
A super comfortable gym workout suit that is ideal for both men and women, with the main focus to help you lose those excess pounds is a choice of every workout fanatic and that’s what this RDX Sauna Suit offers you.
- What you benefit from it:
You’re going to like this RDX Sauna Suit for the following 3 reasons
- It easily moulds to the shape of your body
Because of the Ultra Flex grade Neoprene material, working out is made way easier for you. Its super stretchy triple reinforced material makes sure you get in the best of shapes by the means of serious sweat loss.
- It is an ideal gym workout Suit in winters
The Neoprene material adopts the heat of your body temperature and keeps your body warm in the cold weather. Moreover, it generates serious sweat loss to help you lose weight and get in shape.
- It is made of top-notch quality material
This RDX Sauna Suit is made of Neoprene which not only gives maximum flexibility but is anti-rip and can also be machine-washed.
- What Other Users Say:
“It provides good compression and is extremely hot. It has no foul odour like other Sauna Suits and has a great build. The material of this gym Suit is anti-rip, meaning no tearing at all.”
“It’s an ideal fitness suit for boxing and running and helps you in your weight loss journey by providing extra comfort and vigilance. Moreover, it is hand-washable too.”
4. Men Sweat Neoprene Weight Loss Sauna Suit
(ideal for people who need to reduce tummy fat)
- Weight loss sweat shirts made of neoprene material is perfect for weight loss, the neoprene fabric will make you sweat more and burn extra tummy fat like a sauna waist trainer by heating up your upper body, help shed extra fat and slim your body.
- Sauna sweat suit burn excess calorie, smooth material reduces chafe and delivers an comfy feel next to your skin,this athletics corset trimmer jacket is your go-to wear for running, yoga, any gym exercise like plus size training girdle clothes suits.
- Hot fitness men shirt dress with long raglan sleeves allow for a wider range of motion and reduce heat loss in cold condition, keep you warm while you are workout like a bodysuit, mock neck line with zipper is easy to put on and enhance muscle abs.
- It is great body shaper neoprene clothing for your healthy weight loss routine, it works and fit like thermal sauna on your body, which enhance sweat to lose water weight and accelerate fat burning, maximize the effectiveness of your workout or working out.
- If you want to elevate your image, give yourself some extra support to drop those unwanted pounds by choosing the Junlan gym compression shirt for your jogging and sport. it will slim your abdomen fat.
This Men Sweat Neoprene Weight Loss Sauna Suit is the best of its kind when it comes to reducing your belly fat. Not only does this sweatsuit serve as a good body shaper but is also anti-rip and provides maximum ventilation to help you keep a balance.
- What you benefit from it:
This Men Sweat Neoprene Weight Loss Sauna Suit is ideal for the following reasons
- It does reduce your recovery time
The resting muscles of your body get more oxygen due to the continuous compression that this gym suit offers, which in turn lessens your recovery time if there is any.
- The warmth it offers is all that you need
Its continuous compression makes your muscles flexible which can help you in the long run on this weight loss journey. Moreover, it also tends to reduce your belly fat and waistline by burning more calories.
- The perfect gym suit and body shaper
The Neoprene material of this gym suit makes you sweat more than other gym suits of competing brands. The long sleeves will keep you warm on cold days of winter.
- What Other Users Say:
“The outside of this jacket remains dry even if you’re swearing badly on the inside which makes it quite admirable for me.”
“It’s been 3 weeks since I’ve used this Men Sweat Neoprene Weight Loss Sauna Suit and I’m glad to tell you that I’ve lost around 6 lbs of weight.”
5. RAD Sauna Suit
(ideal for boxers and fighters)
- Sauna suit helps to promote weight loss, increase circulation, and reduce muscle soreness.
- It is made of breathable material, making it comfortable to wear.
- The suit fits snugly around the body, trapping heat and sweat.
- It can be worn during exercise or while relaxing.
- It is available in different sizes and colors.
Talking about a Gym suit that provides a better and stylish look and yet gives you full results is what everybody is looking for. But you need not worry as this RAD Sauna Suit does it all. Not only it helps you lose weight but is also helpful in getting rid of that stomach pouch and love handles.
- What you benefit from it:
You are going to love this RAD Sauna Suit for a number of justified reasons given below
- Aids in quicker weight loss
It’s a perfect fit for boxers and fighters who need to cut down extra weight at a fast pace. Working out in this Gym Suit for a few minutes lets you sweat crazily and makes your dream of having that ideal weight achievable.
- You can wear it in all seasons
This is the most perfect tracksuit that you can use in any kind of weather, thanks to its anti-rip and water-resistant features, you can wear it in any weather condition and enjoy your workout session like never before.
- It does not give off a foul smell
The high-quality PVC coated fabric is not only sweat resistant but also does not smell like a fish after you’re done with your workout session. Hand wash it with cold water before using it again to enjoy its maximum benefits.
- What Other Users Say:
“This Suit has doubled the sweat. I wear it during my workout only to find myself drenched in sweat after a few minutes.”
“The material is of high quality and is hence durable. I’ve been using it for months now and it is as good as new.”
How to Wear a Sauna Suit for a Workout?
Wearing a Sauna Suit will help you lose weight but you still need to keep a check on a few things to make sure you’re doing it right. So, to help you with that we are going to enlighten you about some tips on how to wear a Sauna Suit for a workout to make it more effective and comfortable for you.
- First of all, you must keep a check on the size of your Sauna Suit because you don’t want to end up having a bad experience with it. To avoid such an issue you need to get yourself a Sauna Suit that fits you perfectly.
- Secondly, don’t tuck your shirt inside the pants especially if the Sauna Suit you’re wearing doesn’t have a ventilation zone because the heat keeps on building in your suit which may harm you.
- One more important thing you need to take care of is the total time frame you need to wear a Sauna Suit in.
- If you’re a newbie and have just started wearing it, don’t put it on for more than 10 minutes as your body isn’t used to the changes that a Sauna Suit brings.
- Don’t extend the time limit if you’re a beginner as it might prove to be fatal for you.
- But if you’re a regular user then it is advisable to not put it on for more than 60 minutes. However, it must be noted that you take small breaks during this period and keep yourself hydrated to avoid any potential harm.
- Besides, do not put other items in your Sauna tracksuit pockets, e.g, keychain, mobile phones or other small accessories, to help you achieve maximum benefits.
Safety Tips To Keep In Mind For Exercising In a Sauna Suit
Below are some important and crucial tips for you to keep in mind for exercising in a Sauna Suit
- If you’re a beginner don’t wear it for more than 10 minutes and if you’re a regular user, don’t extend the time limit above 60 minutes. Besides, make sure you take small breaks in between.
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout the time you’re wearing a Sauna Suit. A Sauna Suit tends to make you sweat abundantly, so you do not want to get into trouble by getting yourself dehydrated.
- If you want to enjoy your experience of wearing a Sauna Suit, getting a moisture-wicking suit is preferable as it will absorb the excessive sweat and won’t irritate you or make you feel uncomfortable, thus letting you burn more calories.
- If you don’t work out regularly or daily, make sure you don’t start with a HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) exercise, as chances are that you may put your life in danger.
- Sauna Suits are not recommended for kids under 6 years as it causes extreme dehydration which may harm them.
- If you already have had a heart attack or cardiovascular disease then wearing a Sauna Suit isn’t recommended because it escalates your heart rate which could be dangerous for your health.
Are Sauna Suits safe to use?
If used under proper guidance and by following certain measurements, Sauna Suits could bring about the positive aspects that they are designed for. But if you don’t pay heed to the cautions mentioned above then they might prove to be fatal or dangerous for your health.
How much weight can I lose if I wear a sauna suit?
If you wear a Sauna Suit regularly and don’t skip your diet plan and workout routine, you can lose up to 2 pounds per week and more than 1000 calories per month. Though the process is a bit slower if you follow it persistently you’ll see the benefits of it in the ensuing days.
So to put it in a box, exercising in a Sauna Suit has its fair share of pros and cons.
However, if you take the precautions seriously and avoid things that need to be avoided, you may enjoy its benefits and not only lose those extra pounds but may also enjoy the other advantages that a Sauna Suit offers.